Customized Product Development
At Diproinduca, our multinational team is specialized in recovering value from environmental liabilities. We do this when we create customized products through the recycling of recovered by-products that would have otherwise been deemed “waste.”
By-Products We Recover
We recover the following by-products to expertly customize various unique products for our customers and partners.
BF-BOF Route: Oxide fines, pellet fines or pellet chips, mill scale, C-scrap or C-slag, coke breeze and nut, sinter feed.
DRI – EAF Route: DRI-C by-product fines, DRI fines and dusts, DRI clarifier or pond sludge, oxide fines, pellet fines or pellet chips, mill scale, C-scrap or C-slag, sponge iron or DRI-B, Hot Briquette Iron, HBI or DRI-A, HBI and DRI chips.
Quality Raw Materials:
- DRI-C fines for sinter feed use with high Fe and Fe metallic content
- Mill scale for sinter feed use with high Fe and low impurities
- LD fines or C-scrap fines for sinter feed use with high Fe metallic content
- Iron ore fines and lumps
- Iron units fines for use in the cement industry.
Depending on the needs of our clients, we are able to produce a variety of important, cost-effective, and eco-conscious materials such as:
For the Blast Furnace – BOF route:
- EcoBriq®: briquetting of by-products like oxide fines, mill scale, blast furnace dust, lime fines, C-scrap, coke breeze and others to create a feedstock to be used into the Blast Furnace and/or BOF
- Recovered A- and B-scrap from the steel and iron slag
- Concentrated C-scrap to be used as sinter feed
- Recovered pellets, lumps and coke from old waste accumulations
For the Direct Reduction – EAF route:
- Briquetted oxide fines and DR pond sludge to produce a feedstock for the Direct Reduction module and get a Direct Reduced Briquette (DRB).
- Briquetted DRI fines to be used as a feedstock into the EAF
- Recovered remets and HBI/DRI chips
- Recovered DR pellet